Saturday, September 15, 2012

Nook Tribute - Erica Hettwer

Today it's Erica who hosts the Nook tribute post. Here is how she will remember The Nook:



I will remember finding the Nook from Leah's blog when Audrey was first born in April of 2009. 





I will remember first joining in all the fun during the Nook Off.  It was my very first online crop and everyone was so welcoming!




I will remember being sooooo very excited when my first kit came. 





I will remember the outpouring of support and prayers when Mickey got hurt and I was so happy to be able to rejoice with all of you when he recovered.  I want to thank you all again for those prayers, they worked miracles!




I will remember the inspiration that the DT provided with their work and their efforts during crops and challenges and I so appreciate that!  Thank you, DT!





And, while I will remember loving the kits and the classes, the challenges and the inspiration, my favorite part of the Nook was you.  The Nook community.  You have been so supportive and kind and welcoming and I shall have a hard time finding another group of women like this one.

Thank you.


Erica's blog: http://ericasdoingsomethingelse.blogspot.no/

0 comments: