Sunday, August 12, 2012

August Color Challenge

Good Morning!!! I hope everyone is receiving their lovely August kit and is ready to dive in to a challenge. I really adore the colors in this kit...kinda warm and inviting, it seems like a great color palette to decorate your home with! Today, however, we will be inspired by the color palette in the kit to create a layout!

Here is an example layout I created:
My challenge for you is to create a layout, no matter the theme, based on the following colors:
You do not need to use the August kit (although it sure does make it easy, huh?!), just make sure you use these colors. Please share your creation in the message board thread HERE by Saturday, September 1st 11:59 p.m. PST and I will choose a winner to receive a little RAK:)

Can't wait to see what you create!

1 comments:

Mila said...

The colors are gorgeous!!